Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 Things that make me happy on a Monday...or Tuesday.

Molly Pokes. There isn't much I can do on my phone, but I can poke on Facebook. Every time I see Molls poked back I have to smile.

UT Football. Sorry, I think it's something in the water.

Knitting cute baby things. You just can't be mad when holding a little baby bootie.

The fact that it's not really Monday.

I don't work at the bank anymore. Whenever we would have a Monday off, Tuesday ALWAYS SUCKED!!! At least it's not the first of the month.

The promise of fall. Don't get me wrong, we still have a helluva lot of summer ahead of us, but Labor Day is past us, thus a promise. I don't even like the cold, but there is just something about this time of year that gets me going. Maybe it's the football, or that nostalgic feeling of the start of school. Or maybe it's just all the planning. Planning yard sales, Halloween, Thanksgiving, time with the family. I don't know, but it's really got me looking forward to something this year. (Maybe it's just that I'm not planning a wedding.)

Peanut butter crackers. I think that speaks for it's self.

Dinner, ready at home. One good thing about the beans not finishing in time for dinner yesterday is that I today all I have to do is boil some rice and make the cornbread. Mmmmm....

My plants. Especially the basil plant i grew from a seed. Miracles do happen.

Buzz on www.kayak.com . I just found a way to shave close to $200 round trip on my trip to NYC with the hubs. We may even be able to do hotel & flight for what I had budgeted for just the hotel. Don't you just love a great deal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment